When the holiday season comes around, I cannot get enough of eggnog. And these 4-ingredient waffles take eggnog and make it do all the heavy lifting in the recipe. No need to add sugar, oil or buttermilk because the eggnog has all of that sweetness, richness and creaminess covered.
Plus if you’re vegan, almondnog works just as well in this! Making it an all-time seasonal fav.
Watch the recipe video here:
These 4-ingredient wonders are all because of the magic of eggnog! It does all the heavy lifting that sugar and buttermilk do in other waffles, plus it gives it some seasonal fun. Plus this works with both vegan eggnog as well as regular. Recipe below!
- Dash Waffle Iron
- 1 cup whole wheat flour 120g
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup eggnog of choice I used a vegan almondnog
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Then pour in the eggnog.
- Using a mini waffle iron, I recommend Dash brand, this will make about 4-5 waffles. Be sure to grease your iron with oil before using.
- In a regular waffle iron, this will make about 2-3 large waffles.