Do you know those pumpkin muffies from Panera? This recipe reminds me EXACTLY of those. Except these are gluten free, vegan and use the simplest ingredients you can find. You can scale them up or down in size depending on how Panera-y you want to make them, and they are a great snack for the fall season!
Pumpkin Muffies (Muffin Tops)
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- 1 cup oats blended into oat flour 120g
- ¾ cup pumpkin pureé 180g
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ¾ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 3 sheets of graham crackers crushed
- In one bowl, mix together the oat flour, pumpkin, brown sugar, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Use a wet hand to form them into little muffin top disks and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Top with graham cracker bits and pumpkin pie spice and bake at 350F for 12-14 min. And that’s it!