I’d like to publicly thank Trader Joe’s for making it acceptable to put Everything But the Bagel Seasoning on, well, everything. And as soon as they start selling EBTB tortillas BELIEVE ME, I will be the first in line. But for now I decided to make my own.
Since we’re just using flour, water and oil for this, it is more of a tortilla style, but since I am using whole wheat flour, it does also lean on the side of being a roti. Either way it’s salty, garlicky, sesame-y and delicious, and all you need to do as add a little avocado and smoked salmon on top and you have an easy snack, lunch or dinner!
Everything but the Bagel Wraps
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour or whole wheat flour
- 3 tbsp room temperature water
- 2 tsp neutral oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and bagel seasoning.
- Add the water and 1 tsp of oil and knead on a lightly floured surface for 2-3 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for 20 minutes, then roll out into two wraps.
- In a pan on medium-high heat, griddle each wrap in the other tsp of oil until golden brown. About 1-2 minutes per side.